Saturday, June 28, 2008

God's fingerprints...

The Thais are a beautiful, humble, friendly people.


My purpose in Bangkok was to share Jesus and be a blessing to the people. God gave me many friends, like these two "tour guides" who took me site-seeing one day.



She came to learn English from one of our centers. We went to her home and caught her doing her gardening work.



The Grand Palace lives up to its name.



"Chang" are a most beloved animal throughout Thailand.




I'm glad I serve a God Who's much more alive than my two companions here.





Teaching the kids at the Thonburi English Center/Church Plant.


Thanks, God.

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Those are such sweet pictures! Are you back in the US? I'm leaving tonight at about 6:05 Pacific time. Please keep me in your prayers! God bless you, dear!